Retention Strategies that Work (Government)
Time & Location
About the Event
Please note this event is for federal government employees only.
Cost: $250 when registered by 11/10 $275 when registering between 11/11 and 11/16
Employee retention is essential for any organization. Beyond the cost of replacing employees, low turnover improves the continuity of your agency’s overall quality. Aside from the traditional wages, benefits, service awards and other recognitions, what is your organization doing about retention? In this interactive session, managers will learn how to establish, monitor and enhance employee retention.
· Discuss your retention challenges
· Learn the work needs of Gen Y and Z and how you can retain them
· Learn the nine employee retention strategies
· Obtain tips and techniques for each of the retention strategies
· Gain insights into the responsibility for managing retention
· Apply learning by developing an action plan for employee retention in your organization