Make 2020 Your Best Chapter

What are you going to do to fulfill your destiny in 2020? Whether it’s looking for a new job, becoming a better leader, preparing for your first marathon, or creating balance in your life, this new year is yours for the making. So how are you going to stick to your goals? A Harvard business study found that the 3% of graduates from their MBA who had their goals written down, ended up earning 10 times as much as the other 97% put together after graduation.

More importantly, research shows that writing down your goals and reviewing them daily, wires your brain to achieve those goals. The visualization process is a necessity for success. Remember, you’re writing your story! Make 2020 your best chapter!

The Bradley Partnerships, Inc. team of certified career and executive coaches who can help you achieve your goals and your life’s destiny. Start your 2020 off right by contacting us to be your best self. Please contact us at to request more information or call us at

(724) 799-8170.

T: 724-799-8170

F: 724-799-8175

The Bradley Partnerships, Inc.

207 Malbec Lane, Suite 100

Wexford, PA 15090

5500 Friendship Blvd. Suite 1623

Chevy Chase, MD 20185

SBA-certified 8(a)  |  Certified WOSB/EDWOSB  |  Certified PA UCP DBE

NAICS Codes: 541214, 541611, 541612, 541618, 541990,

561110, 561311, 561312, 561611, 611430, 611699, 611710

© 2020 by The Bradley Partnerships, Inc.